Merging Traditional Therapeutics with Psychedelic Research.
Silo Pharma, Inc. is a developmental stage biopharmaceutical company focused on merging traditional therapeutics with psychedelic research. We are committed to developing innovative solutions to address a variety of underserved conditions.
Silo Pharma Inc’s mission is to identify assets to license and fund the research which we believe will be transformative to the well-being of patients and the health care industry. In these uncertain times, the mental health of the nation and beyond is being put to the test. More than ever, creative new therapies and lines of thought are needed to address health challenges of today. Combining our resources with world-class medical research partners, the company looks to make significant advances in the medical and psychedelic space.
Silo Pharma Inc’s management and founders have played key roles in numerous successful biotech companies.
- Silo’s goal is to identify and partner with leading medical universities, providing the needed financial resources to develop safe therapeutic treatments while moving cutting-edge research through the clinical stage and into commercialization.
- Silo is well-capitalized with access to additional funds as opportunities present themselves.
- Silo Pharma Inc’s CEO and Founder, Eric Weisblum, has over 25 years of Wall street experience most recently in the biotechnology sector. Eric served on the board of directors of Aikido Pharma, a Nasdaq-listed biotech company focused on the commercialization of oncology therapeutics where he advised on the operations and licensing of their technology. Prior to Aikido, he was the President of Sableridge Capital.
- Identify and target assets to license
- Partner with world-class medical research organizations
- Research and study indications
- Target FDA designations: Break Through Therapy, Orphan & Fast Track
- Big pharma partnerships
- Build out industry leading scientific advisory board
- Combine generics with Psilocybin, MDMA, LSD
- Build IP through research and innovation
- Targeting Mental health and rare neurological diseases
Compass Pathways Plc (CMPS): $1.29B
Mind Medicine (MMEDF): $270mm
Champignon Brands: $75mm
Silo Pharma: $39mm
Figures as of 11/9/2020