Focused on merging traditional therapeutics with psychedelic research
We are committed to developing innovative solutions to address a variety of underserved conditions including Alzheimer’s; Parkinson’s; Multiple Sclerosis (MS); Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA); and Stress-Induced Psychiatric Disorders.
Get more information on Silo Pharma. Sign up for email alerts online.
Silo has licensed therapeutics that will allow the company to pursue the more streamlined 505(b)(2) route for trials
Silo anticipates this strategy will lower cost and allow for a faster approval process to help patients with few if any proven addressable therapeutics.
- Psychedelic drugs have shown encouraging promise
- Licensing and funding research with transformative potential
Targeting a breadth of therapies & potentially transformative assets
- Developing therapeutics for patients suffering from indications such as Alzheimer’s; Parkinson’s; Multiple Sclerosis (MS); Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA); and Stress-Induced Psychiatric Disorders.
- Silo has partnered with leading academic institutions
Gaining regulatory support
- Silo has a faster FDA pathway utilizing 505(b)(2) pathway with various therapeutics in its pipeline
Valuable intellectual property
- Silo has been granted patent protection and has filed numerous IP patent applications
Development timelines and current drugs in the pipeline
Silo Pharma believes in following the science to identify the best application for a therapeutic by targeting indications with the biggest need, and selecting the best route of delivery for patents.
Our current assets have shown promise in a range of illnesses and diseases, including Alzheimer’s; Parkinson’s; Multiple Sclerosis (MS); Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA); and Stress-Induced Psychiatric Disorders.