Merging Traditional Therapeutics with Psychedelic Research.
- Investigator Lead sponsored study with Maastricht University, which utilizes repeated low doses of LSD and Psilocybin effects on cognitive and emotional dysfunction in Parkinson’s disease and to understand its mechanism of action. The investigator is completing acquiring the substances for the study, and will then finalize the documentation to submit to the Ethics committee.
- Silo Pharma, Inc. enters into an Exclusive Option Agreement with the University of Maryland, Baltimore for patented Homing Peptides Targeting Rheumatoid Arthritis. “Joint-homing peptides for use in the investigation and treatment of arthritogenic processes” novel joint-homing peptides may be used to treat autoimmune diseases, including but not limited to Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Silo Pharma Licenses Novel Peptide-Guided Drug Delivery Approach for the Treatment of MS. An innovative Central nervous system-homing peptides for treatment of multiple sclerosis and other neuroinflammatory pathology, signing a Master License Agreement with the University of Maryland Baltimore.
- Silo Pharma Enters into Sponsored Research Agreement for Potential Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Approach with University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Silo Pharma receives $1M in up front licensing deal for it Psilocybin cancer therapeutic applications. In consideration for granting the license, Silo Pharma received a one-time cash payment of $500,000 and shares of newly designated Convertible Preferred Stock valued at $500,000 on the date of execution of the license. Silo Pharma will also be entitled to potential royalty payments on Net Sales (as defined in the Agreement) in the event that the licensed property is commercially developed.
- Silo Pharma entered, completes and grants a sub license agreement for the treatment of pain from neuroinflammation in cancer patients.
- Silo Pharma (SILO) and Zylo Therapeutics, Inc. (ZTI) enter into Joint Venture Agreement to focus on the development of ketamine using ZTI’s Z-pod™ technology for the transdermal time released delivery of therapeutics.
- U.S. Provisional Patent Application No. 63/060,573, titled “Central Nervous System Delivery of Psilocybin,” filed August 3, 2020
- U.S. Provisional Patent Application No. 63/060,569, titled “Central Nervous System Delivery of Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs and Psilocybin,” filed August 3, 2020
- U.S. Provisional Patent Application No. 63/060,577, titled “Central Nervous System Delivery of Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs and Psilocybin,” filed August 3, 2020
- U.S. Provisional Patent Application No. 63/24,827, titled “Use of Psilocybin in Cancer Treatment,” filed December 13, 2020.
Interested in learning more about Silo Pharma Inc.? Use our contact page to sign up for investor alerts and to ask for more information.